- 1 12-ounce bag fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup apple cider or juice
- 1 large apple, peeled and cut in 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
Recipe by Marge Perry
- Combine cranberries, maple syrup and apple cider in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes or until cranberries burst and sauce is thick and chunky.
- Remove from heat and stir in apple and walnuts. Chill sauce until cold and thick, or up to three days before serving.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: