- 4 (6-oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- -- Coarsely ground black pepper
- -- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- -- Chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 4 slices prosciutto ham
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- -- Lemon wedges
Recipe by Chef Jon Ashton.
- Sprinkle one side of each breast with salt, pepper, lemon rind, thyme and cheese. Top with prosciutto slices. Cover with plastic wrap and, with a meat mallet, pound each to ¼-inch thickness.
- Heat oil and butter in a nonstick skillet. Add chicken, prosciutto side down; cook 4 minutes or until prosciutto is crispy. Flip chicken; cook 2 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges and Fresh Tomato Salad.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: