- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup cold water
- 3 cups seedless red grapes (about 1 pound)
- -- Grated rind of 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon kirsch or Courvoisier
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
—Recipe by Jean Kressy
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in a medium saucepan. Stir in water. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Add grapes and boil briskly 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add orange rind and kirsch and boil 1 minute.
- Scoop ice cream into individual serving dishes and spoon grape sauce over tops.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: