- 4 pounds pork roast
- 2 tablespoons sea or kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 Corn tortillas
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 350F. Rub salt, liquid smoke and seasonings over pork roast. Wrap securely in aluminum foil. Roast about 3 hours or until very tender.
- Remove from heat, let stand about 15 minutes. Shred, removing slabs of fat, and serve.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: