- 1 1/2 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups whole-milk ricotta
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Finely grated rind of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Lemon slices
- Chopped fresh mint leaves
- To prepare crust, combine crumbs, butter and sugar. Press into a 9-inch springform pan.
- To prepare cream cheese layer, combine all ingredients in food processor or blender. Purée until very creamy. Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate.
- To prepare curd, combine all ingredients in small saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, whisking constantly until curd is thick (about 5 minutes). Let cool completely. Spoon over chilled pie. Top pie with thin lemon slices and sprinkle with extra sugar.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: