- 1 package (9-ounce) fresh or frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 3 ounces smoked deli-shaved turkey breast, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 3 to 4 red onion, thin slices
- 2 ounces crumbled ricotta salata or feta cheese
—Recipe by Laraine Perri for Relish, Sept. 2009
- Cook tortellini in a large pot of salted, boiling water according to package directions. Drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Whisk together oil, lemon juice, thyme, sugar and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over pasta; toss well. Add tomatoes, olives, turkey, onion, cheese and additional black pepper; toss well.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: