- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup almonds or pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Recipe by Laura Fuentes of MOMables
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, pretzels, nuts and raisins; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter. Once butter is melted, add maple syrup and cinnamon. Stir to combine and heat syrup through. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Pour over popcorn/pretzel mixture and quickly toss to coat.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour popcorn/pretzel mix onto baking sheet and spread evenly. Bake 45 minutes, stirring halfway through. Let cool before serving. Store in an airtight container.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: