- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Coarsely ground black pepper
- 3 pounds boneless pork loin
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 cups apple cider, divided
Recipe courtesy of Tuckaway Farms.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine salt and pepper; rub on roast. Make slits over entire surface of roast and insert rosemary leaves into slits.
- Place roast fat side up in a medium roasting pan. Pour in 1 1/2 cups apple cider. Cook 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours (about 30 minutes per pound), basting every 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes before slicing. Add 1/2 cup apple cider to pan; cook, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Serve pan drippings with roast.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: