- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier (orange liqueur) or orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup quartered dried apricots
- Grated zest and sectioned fruit of 1 navel orange
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cubed
- 4 pints fresh berries: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
Recipe by Crescent Dragonwagon
- Combine Grand Marnier, marmalade, dried apricots, orange zest and sections, and pineapple up to 24 hours in advance.
- Up to 1 hour before serving, rinse berries. Hull strawberries and slice. Halve blackberries if they are large. Leave blueberries and raspberries whole. Toss berries, as gently as possible, with marinated fruit.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: