- 3/4 cup fresh tangerine or orange juice
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 pound round steak cut into 2 strips
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 cups chopped bok choy
- Combine juice, vinegar, soy sauce and sugar. Toss beef with cornstarch, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add beef and garlic; cook until browned. Add bok choy and juice mixture. Cook over high heat until sauce thickens, about 4 minutes.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: