- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed and cut diagonally in thirds (about 2 cups)
- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 large plum tomatoes, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
Recipe by Jean Kressy.
- Steam beans, covered, in steamer basket over boiling water 5 to 7 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Rinse under cold water and drain well.
- Combine green beans, cannellini and pinto beans, tomatoes, green onions and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together in a small bowl. Pour over salad and mix gently.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: