- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds presliced turkey breast fillets, cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried sage, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8-ounce) bags sugar snap peas
- 4 ounces ham, chopped
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups hot cooked orzo
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
By Sharon Sanders
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey, sage and salt. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until done. Add the snap peas, ham, broth and cream; cook 8 minutes or until peas are bright green and sauce is thickened.
- Serve over orzo.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: