- cooking spray
- 8 ounces goat cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 fresh sage leaves
- 24 wonton wrappers
— By Robin Jenkins
- Line a rimmed baking sheet pan with aluminum foil. Coat foil with cooking spray.
- Combine goat cheese, egg, onion and garlic.
- Place 2 tablespoons of water in a small dish. Working with one wonton wrapper at a time, and keeping the remaining wrappers covered, moisten the edges of the wrapper. Place 2 teaspoons filling in center of wrapper, top with a piece of sage leaf. Place another wrapper on top, pressing well with a fork to seal edges. Place on baking sheet. Repeat until all the wonton wrappers are filled.
- Freeze ravioli on baking sheet pan, then place into a zip-top plastic bag. They’ll keep, frozen, up to 6 months. Makes 12 ravioli.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: